A year ago, I posted about how much I love Hungryroot. Since we just bought our house, we haven’t spent much time on cooking because we’re so busy (and our dishwasher broke, ugh!)
Here’s a recap on why I love Hungryroot so much:
- Meals delivered to your home (Hey, I hate grocery shopping, okay?)
- They come in subscribeable bundles, or a la carte
- They’re healthy! Everything is less than 500 calories
- They’re Gluten Free, Non-MGO, Vegan, AND preservative free!
- Everything is ready in SEVEN MINUTES OR LESS
- All of their packaging is either 100% recycleable or biodegradeable
- Their meal serving sizes are HUGE and I either have leftovers or can share
- Most important: They’re delicious!!!!
I ended up taking a break from Hungryroot because they had a good selection, but it wasn’t enough variety for me. I’m a little late to the party, but I just found out they’ve added TONS more food!!
Check out these yummy snacks and meals:
Purple Unicorn Designs also has a super special promotion going on with Hungryroots right now, too, where you can get $20 off you first order using my special referral link here!
Have you tried Hungryroots? What’s your favorite dish? Mine is still the black bean brownie batter, hands down! I eat it out of the container before it ever gets in the oven!